House at Malabar Hill. Available at ROCK bottom price!!!

{[['']]}
The Supreme Court passed a landmark judgment today. It said that encroachers have no right over public land (click here for the whole story). Now I know that you that there are some of you out there who are celebrating this judgment. You are a pained by the way land which is meant for playgrounds, roads etc. are encroached upon. You bemoan the fact that these encroachment always seem to have some political sugar-daddy who protects them.
While some of you might be celebrating this judgment, I, on the other hand, think that you are being short-sighted. I have full faith and confidence in our government. I'm quite sure that the "pro-poor" political parties will enact a law nullifying the judgment really soon. In fact I think that the constitution will be amended very soon and the "right to squat" will become a fundamental right.
But don't despair. Exploit this opportunity to the fullest. I have already surveyed a few bungalows on Malabar Hill that I intend to occupy the day this bill is passed. Or maybe I'll just make Azad Maidan or Marine Drive my home. Any which way, If I were you I would start looking for that dream house that you always wanted but never had enough money for. Coz it's gonna be a free for all really soon!
Share this post :
 
Nice Blog : Creating Website | Template | Mas boim Template
Copyright © 2013. MAS BOIM - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger