Customer Service

{[['']]}
All this happened to me in less than a week -

- Called Royal Enfield Office in Bombay to find out if their garage had reopened after renovation. They said it was. Drove across town to get there. It was closed. They called another branch to pick up the bike from my office the next day (this after much screaming from my end). They gave me the bike back in about 3 days. Charged me quite a bit. The work was incomplete.
- Bought expensive sunglasses 2 weeks ago. The part on the nose bridge broke. Took it to Shopper's Stop with the warranty card. They said they would call me when it is ready. Would take no less than 15 days. To fix the 2 little pieces that sit on your nose!!! I think Toyota makes an entire car and ships it to dealers in less than a week.
- Went to an HDFC bank to ask about home loans. They said the home loan dude was in the field and i could not meet him!! Think about it - you have a branch, you tell customers asking for an expensive product that we will call you back, there is no one here to talk to you!! They send me to the home loan HQ in the area. I drive there. Same result!!!! So i give them my number. It has been over 24 hours. Not heard from them.

It is getting hard to even spend money....
Share this post :
 
Nice Blog : Creating Website | Template | Mas boim Template
Copyright © 2013. MAS BOIM - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger